Mailing List Rental
Our mailing list includes approximately 2,400-2,600 member names. The list includes approximately 1700 Physical Therapists, 150 Physical Therapist Assistants, and 700 PT and PTA students. Each member is labeled as such in the electronic mailing list. Some of our members have chosen to not have their mailing information released to third parties and have also chosen whether they would like to receive their mail at either a business or home address.
APTA and APTA Washington policy prohibits the release or sale of email addresses. We do NOT release email addresses, telephone or fax numbers.
Pricing and Ordering
- $280 for full list - Non-APTA Members
- $200 for full list - APTA members
- 25 cents per address for segmented lists; $50 minimum applies
- Segmented lists may only be sorted by county, zip code or member type (PT, PTA, Student)
- $30 charge for printed labels. Includes cost of labels and postage to mail labels to you.
- Mailing list orders are usually processed and sent to you within one-two business days.
Payment TermsYou may pay by credit card using our online order form. We are not equipped to handle purchase orders and invoicing. Orders must be paid in advance. If you are not able to pay by credit card, please contact the chapter office for additional options.
Ordering RequirementsA sample of the piece to be mailed must be received before your order will be processed.
APTA Washington reserves the right to reject any mail piece that does not conform to the standards, principles and policies of the Association.
LimitationsLists are rented for one-time use only and are the exclusive property of APTA Washington. The chapter takes appropriate measures to detect unauthorized use. Any reuse, reproduction, redistribution or recording of the information in the list is prohibited and will result in the user paying $280 for each unauthorized use.
Mailings may not include any reference to APTA Washington or APTA.
EligibilityThe following categories of people and organizations are eligible to use the PTWA mailing list:
- Commercial organizations whose products are eligible for advertising in American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) or APTA Washington publications;
- Nonprofit or philanthropic organizations, such as recognized and accredited schools and national foundations;
- Recognized and reputable health organizations;
- Persons or organizations that provide continuing education for PTs and PTAs;
- APTA Washington or APTA members for promotional needs on a case-by-case basis;
- Elected officials or candidates who have been sponsors of PTWA or APTA legislation