- Saturday, October 15, 2022 – winners take office during/immediately following the Chapter Meeting (evening event)
- Friday, October 14, 2022 – winners announced online and at APTA Washington conference
- Friday, October 7, 2022 (one week prior) at midnight – voting closes
- Friday, September 16, 2022 (three weeks prior to voting closing) – voting opens
- September 1 – deadline to petition to add an additional candidate to the ballot.
- August 22 – candidate photos and statements posted online
- August 15 – deadline for candidates to submit statements and photos
- August 1 – Ballot closes; deadline for candidates to submit consent to serve forms
- July 1 – Nominating Committee publishes proposed slate. Members may nominate additional candidates through August 1.
- May 1 – Call for nominations (although nominations are accepted all year)
Petition to Add Candidates to Ballot
After the ballot closes on August 1 members have until September 1 to submit a petition
to add additional candidates to the ballot.
Send Us a Nomination
It's never too early to nominate someone (including yourself!) for an APTA Washington elected position. Nominations are accepted all year but the deadline to submit a nomination for the 2022 election is August 1.
Positions on the 2022 ballot will be President Elect, Vice President, Secretary, Western Washington At-Large Director, Practice Panel Director, PTA Director, Special Interest Group Panel Director, Delegates, and Nominating Committee member.
2021 Election Results
- President - Ben Boyle (elected president elect last year)
- Treasurer - Kyle Stewart
- Eastern Washington At-Large Director - Minette Cole
- Professional Enhancement Panel Director - Lesley Weinberg
- Chief Delegate - Murray Maitland
- PTA Caucus Representative - Amanda Costigliola
- Delegate - Jenny Jordan, Jennifer Lesko, Tasha Parman, Katie Scaff, Lindsey Thompson
- Nominating Committee - Jenny Jordan