Charles "Chuck" Martin
2022 Election Results
President Elect - Ben Boyle
Vice President - Emilie Jones
Secretary - Megan Thomas
Western Washington at-Large Director - Mark Bouma
Practice Panel Director - Amanda Scharen
PTA Director - Amanda Costigliola
Special Interest Group Panel Director - Jennifer Penrose
Nominating Committee - Jessie Lesar
Delegates - Abby Gordon, Susanne Michaud, Rachel Prusynski, Kyle Stewart, John Wehrer
Alternate Delegates - Lauren Bilski, Kim Schuyler-White
Thank you to all of the candidates for running!
Send Us a Nomination
It's never too early to nominate someone (including yourself!) for an APTA Washington elected position. Nominations are accepted all year but the deadline to submit a nomination for the 2023 election is August 1.
Positions on the 2023 ballot will be Treasurer, Eastern Washington At-Large Director, Professional Enhancement Panel Director, PTA Caucus Representative, Delegates, and Nominating Committee member.
- Saturday, October 14, 2023 – winners take office during/immediately following the Chapter Meeting (evening event)
- Friday, October 13, 2023 – winners announced online and at APTA Washington conference
- Friday, October 3, 2023 (one week prior) at midnight – voting closes
- Friday, September 15, 2023 (three weeks prior to voting closing) – voting opens
- September 1 – deadline to petition to add an additional candidate to the ballot.
- August 15 – deadline for candidates to submit statements and photos
- August 1 – Ballot closes; deadline for candidates to submit consent to serve forms
- July 1 – Nominating Committee publishes proposed slate. Members may nominate additional candidates through August 1.
- May 1 – Call for nominations (although nominations are accepted all year)
Petition to Add Candidates to Ballot
After the ballot closes on August 1 members have until September 1 to submit a petition
to add additional candidates to the ballot.