2022 Final Slate of Candidates
President Elect - Ben Boyle
Vice President - Emilie Jones
Secretary - Laura Johnstone, Megan Thomas
Western Washington at-Large Director - Mark Bouma
Practice Panel Director - Amanda Scharen
PTA Director - Amanda Costigliola
Special Interest Group Panel Director - Jennifer Penrose
Nominating Committee - Jessie Lesar, Jeff Scott
Delegates - Abby Gordon, Susanne Michaud, Rachel Prusynski, Kim Schuyler-White, Kyle Stewart, John Wehrer
You may petition to add candidate names to the ballot by submitting the form linked below. You may also write in additional candidate names after voting opens in September.
Petition to Add Candidates to Ballot
After the ballot closes on August 1 members have until September 1 to submit a petition
to add additional candidates to the ballot.
- Saturday, October 15, 2022 – winners take office during/immediately following the Chapter Meeting (evening event)
- Friday, October 14, 2022 – winners announced online and at APTA Washington conference
- Friday, October 7, 2022 (one week prior) at midnight – voting closes
- Friday, September 16, 2022 (three weeks prior to voting closing) – voting opens
- September 1 – deadline to petition to add an additional candidate to the ballot.
- August 22 – candidate photos and statements posted online
- August 15 – deadline for candidates to submit statements and photos
- August 1 – Ballot closes; deadline for candidates to submit consent to serve forms
- July 1 – Nominating Committee publishes proposed slate. Members may nominate additional candidates through August 1.
- May 1 – Call for nominations (although nominations are accepted all year)
Send Us a Nomination
It's never too early to nominate someone (including yourself!) for an APTA Washington elected position. Nominations are accepted all year but the deadline to submit a nomination for the 2023 election is August 1.
Positions on the 2023 ballot will be Treasurer, Eastern Washington At-Large Director, Professional Enhancement Panel Director, PTA Caucus Representative, Delegates, and Nominating Committee member.