Charles "Chuck" Martin
2020 Election Results
Congratulations to our 2020 election winners!
President Elect - Ben Boyle
Vice President - Jim Shepherd
Secretary - Megan Thomas
Western Washington at-Large Director - Carrie Hall
Practice Panel Director - Ken Call
PTA Director - Amanda Costigliola
Special Interest Group Panel Director - Jennifer Penrose
Nominating Committee - Charles (Chuck) Martin
Delegate - Lauren Bilski, Susanne Michaud, Rachel A. Prusynski, Carley Rissman, Kyle Stewart
Alternate Delegate - Katie Scaff
Petition to Add Candidates to Ballot
After the ballot closes on August 1 members have until September 1 to submit a petition
to add additional candidates to the ballot.
- Saturday, October 10, 2020 – winners take office during/immediately following the Chapter Meeting breakfast
- Friday, October 9, 2020 – winners announced online and at PTWA conference
- Friday, October 2, 2020 (one week prior) at midnight – voting closes
- Friday, September 11, 2020 (three weeks prior to voting closing) – voting opens
- September 1 – deadline to petition to add an additional candidate to the ballot.
- August 22 – candidate photos and statements posted online
- August 15 – deadline for candidates to submit statements and photos
- August 1 – Ballot closes; deadline for candidates to submit consent to serve forms
- July 1 – Nominating Committee publishes proposed slate. Members may nominate additional candidates through August 6.
- May 1 – Call for nominations (although nominations are accepted all year)
Send Us a Nomination
It's never too early to nominate someone (including yourself!) for a PTWA elected position. Nominations are accepted all year but the deadline to submit a nomination for the 2020 election is August 1.
Positions on the 2020 ballot will be President Elect, Vice President, Secretary, Western Washington At-Large Director, Practice Panel Director, PTA Director, Special Interest Group Panel Director, Delegates, and Nominating Committee member.